MoreScope is on a mission to help companies make more sustainable decisions and contribute to the low-carbon transition. Companies are scrambling to understand how to reach Net Zero and to be compliant with upcoming reporting regulations, but are drowning in frameworks, regulations and methodologies. We create intuitive software solutions that make it easy to become compliant, understand the net effects of climate actions and show progress to the world.
Today, we work with companies both in the Nordics and the US, with global growth ambitions. We are rapidly building out our offering to cover the growing need and ambition amongst companies. We are seeking people that are passionate about the problem that we are trying to solve and can work in a fast-paced environment. We are considering both graduates and more experienced candidates that can help us grow and improve.
As our new Marketing Specialist, your responsibility is to increase our visibility in the market and communicate our value proposition in the best possible way. You should strive to understand the needs and ambitions of our clients and target customers, and translate that into effective marketing. The work will be highly data-driven and based on testing hypotheses iteratively in order to reach more and more of the target audience.
We are a start-up company with mission-driven people with lots of autonomy. That means that we will create your job description together when you start. You will be working closely with the whole management team. Possible tasks and responsibilities are:
- Define overall marketing, media, and brand strategy and roadmap to drive growth
- Work data-driven and iteratively with content production plan and placement across all media to maximize ROI
- Create high quality content, both visual and written, and engage and include the rest of the company in this effort
- Enable and improve regular reporting of KPIs across marketing channels and contribute to overall company OKRs
- Define and grow brand metrics
- Establish partnerships to get MoreScope’s name, brand and product vision out to the market
- Support recruiting efforts
- Support sales efforts directly or through partners
- Excellent communication skills in English and Norwegian are required.
- A bachelor in marketing, business administration, data analytics or engineering.
Helpful qualifications, none of which are strictly necessary:
- MSc within marketing, business administration, data analytics or engineering
- 2+ years of experience
- Passion for digital products and technology
- Comfortable working with marketing on a conceptual level as well as implementing the details
- Knowledge and experience with google analytics or similar tools for data collection and analysis
- Knowledge of the digital marketing world and up to date with new trends and tools
- A desire to be the best in your field of expertise